A blog about my favorite subject, female to male strapon sex. It may also cover femdom crossdressing pegging and bisexuality.

About Me

My photo
A bisexual guy who is into strapon m/f sex or pegging. I am also into crossdressing and erotic art.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Xtube strapon video

Here is a link to a great strapon video: Wantcock2011's Videos.
It from a young UK couple and its their 1st post and its a hot one. What I really like about it is scene is uncluttered (no distracting items in the background), no music either in the background or added after. Its a very attractive young couple and you can really hear his moaning when she is going in deep. I always love that deep throated moan, the kind I make when I am in a similar position. I even like the fact its in black in white.
According to his profile he is looking for the real thing. I hope he finds it but until then she seems to be getting the job done.
Enjoy......

No comments:

Post a Comment