A blog about my favorite subject, female to male strapon sex. It may also cover femdom crossdressing pegging and bisexuality.

About Me

My photo
A bisexual guy who is into strapon m/f sex or pegging. I am also into crossdressing and erotic art.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Silicone lube review

Last night my wife & I tried silicone lube during anal play for the first time. I was the testee and was not impressed. The brand we tried was Moist silicone.
We were eager to try it and and arranged extra towels so as not stain our new sheets (silicone can permanently do that). We used what I thought was plenty, first rule of anal play, but it was not nearly as smooth as our reg. lube Astroglide gel.
Silicone is supposed to stay wet without adding water but I don't think it has the right consistency for my taste, a little too much friction.. Considering the cost we will most likely not try it again after this bottle runs out.
I would be interested in knowing what experience others have had.
Enjoy......

No comments:

Post a Comment