A blog about my favorite subject, female to male strapon sex. It may also cover femdom crossdressing pegging and bisexuality.

About Me

My photo
A bisexual guy who is into strapon m/f sex or pegging. I am also into crossdressing and erotic art.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

December: official Strapon month???




 
 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just a funny fact I just uncovered. I was looking up Google trends for the search term 'Strapon'  and notice that there seems to be a spike in the latter part of the year going back at least to 04. In four of the years it was the highest point it reached. Looks like 10 might be a exception but then again as of this writing it is not over yet.
So is December official Strapon month? In my head I picture lots of couples getting it on in front of a warm fire with a open bottle of lube and a empty Doc Johnson strapon dildo box near by. Ahhhh the holidays.
Enjoy.......

No comments:

Post a Comment