A blog about my favorite subject, female to male strapon sex. It may also cover femdom crossdressing pegging and bisexuality.

About Me

My photo
A bisexual guy who is into strapon m/f sex or pegging. I am also into crossdressing and erotic art.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Sardax: Great femdom artist

Sardax


As I search around on the Internet for femdom art one of the illustrators I keep cumming across is Sardax (his Wikipedia entry is here). Some of his images are pretty hardcore and I might find them disturbing if there were photos and not art but I love his style and taking it too the limit style.
From long ago queens abusing their subjects to a futuristic society apparently run by sadistic woman who acquire sperm in rather unorthodox and painful ways his is a kinky and creative mind. Only a few of his works deals with pegging, but most seems to have a strong woman as its main subject along with weak men.
You can check some of his work at Flickr or on Google image search.
You can also buy his book at Amazon, The Art of Sardax, At $250.00 used I think I will stay with internet.

Enjoy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment