A blog about my favorite subject, female to male strapon sex. It may also cover femdom crossdressing pegging and bisexuality.

About Me

My photo
A bisexual guy who is into strapon m/f sex or pegging. I am also into crossdressing and erotic art.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Losing your erection when she is banging your back door.

Few things are as universally feared for men as losing a erection while having sex. Which is why it may confuse a lot of guys and their partners when you go limp during a pegging session. 
The first time I notice this I had some concern and but I think it was my gf at the time who said something to the effect about wondering if I was enjoying this if I was not hard. I immediately alleviated her concerns and requested she not stop doing what she was doing. 
For guys who have only had vaginal intercourse, erections and sex seem seem one and the same. But as our gay brothers have learned that once the cock is not the main source of pleasure the blood starts flowing to the anus because all the sensations are emanating from there. 
Once you start stimulating your cock it will spring back into action.
Enjoy.......

No comments:

Post a Comment