A blog about my favorite subject, female to male strapon sex. It may also cover femdom crossdressing pegging and bisexuality.

About Me

My photo
A bisexual guy who is into strapon m/f sex or pegging. I am also into crossdressing and erotic art.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Make your own strapon harness

  "Sisters are doing it for themselves"

Annie Lennox Aretha Franklin




Happy New Year.
For my first blog of 2011 I thought I post about a little eco friendly project from the great do it yourself website instructables.com. Here is the link for the diy strapon. It involves using old bicycle tires but you can substitute new ones or another time of material.
Since pegging is a kind of female empowering act why not go all the way by making your own equipment of if you are into sub/dom scene has your slave make one for you. When you look at the prices of some of the harnesses on the market, some well over 100 bucks, and the fact that they don't always come in the size you want if you are even a little bit handy you this might be a cheap way of trying it out.
I made our first harness for the same reasons but I did not use any plans from online. I was able to put some nylon belts together and make one that was large enough for my wife since finding one her size was difficult at the time.
The dildos are relatively inexpensive and easier to find, but remember to get one with a flange base that will fit though the ring but not slip out once in place. My personal advice would be to avoid the dildo with realistic balls because unless there is a base all the way around the bottom it can still slip though and start small if this is your first time.
For an even easier harness strapon project this is instructions, no illustrations, for  a strapon using only scarfs and knots. Link

I have not tried either one of these so if anyone does I would be interested in hearing the results. 

Enjoy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment