A blog about my favorite subject, female to male strapon sex. It may also cover femdom crossdressing pegging and bisexuality.

About Me

My photo
A bisexual guy who is into strapon m/f sex or pegging. I am also into crossdressing and erotic art.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Love handles for pegging.




















Sometimes I get a idea and then I think to myself I can't be the first time to think of that or I must have see that somewhere else.
Case in point a harness or strap that allows the penetrator facilitate thrusting motions on the penetratee in the doggie position. 2 examples of my idea on the right and what I found in a quick web search on left.  I think a aid such as this might be really helpful in f/m strapon pegging because of strength/mass ratio is reversed.
A old belt might work just as well for the purpose of giving the woman something to hang on to.
As always thoughtful comments are always welcomed and appreciate
Enjoy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment