A blog about my favorite subject, female to male strapon sex. It may also cover femdom crossdressing pegging and bisexuality.

About Me

My photo
A bisexual guy who is into strapon m/f sex or pegging. I am also into crossdressing and erotic art.

Monday, January 3, 2011

A view of the NFL foot fetish 'scandal' from a fellow fetishist

I have not been following the news and I am not a NFL fan so I did not really get the details of the current 'scandal' involving the head coach of the NY Jets and his affection for his wife's feet until today. I really consider this non issue and non news story and since it involves feet, not my fetish, I shouldn't have any interest in this.........
but whenever these stories come out in  the press I can not help but apply it too myself and my life. And yes I know I should not be a overly sensitive person I am anyway.
I sometimes wonder what others, coworkers, family and friends, would think of my fetishes and fantasy. Yes the truth is they should not find out but since I am posting this blog and have a flikr account with lots of my illustrations and due to the reality of the globally connected world I am one wrong keystroke away from reveling to everyone my secret desires on facebook it is something I do have to consider.
To add to the mix I am also bisexual which unlike my pegging interest is a sexual orientation which I feel in a perfect world I should not have to hide. I have come out to friends and family but not current co-workers or my wife's family but would like to someday.
but I digress....
You can hear it in the way people around you react  to the above NFL gossip, the gross-out factor. Few people who have a foot fetish are going to disagree to the friends and colleague's and others like me are not going to say 'well I am not into feet but I am into having my wife bugger me in my arse so I can kind of  understand'.  But the judgement passed on him I can not help being passed all of us in the alternate sexual community or at least the icky factor.
Enjoy......

No comments:

Post a Comment