A blog about my favorite subject, female to male strapon sex. It may also cover femdom crossdressing pegging and bisexuality.

About Me

My photo
A bisexual guy who is into strapon m/f sex or pegging. I am also into crossdressing and erotic art.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

My Artwork (pics)

She is in control
 
This seems to be a common
theme in this pics of mine, domination.

A nice loving piece with a little
crossdressing thrown in.
In this one I took what
was already large dildo
and make it larger .


Some more of my artwork. I use photographs I find of the Internet and use a free program called paint.net  to alter them in various ways, mostly to make them look like drawings or cartoons. Occasionally I add speaking or thought balloons to give a voice to the characters in the images. I tend to make them images seem more sadistic and that is not a conscious act on my part which is weird because I don't usually think that way. Using selective coloring highlights the parts of the image I want to stick out. I can knock out one in 30 minutes or play with it for hours but its never work because its just too much fun.
Most of these and more are at my flickr account.
(You will have to sign in be able to view my adult images, but its free, if you have a yahoo account you can use that. )
As always thoughtful comments are appreciated.
Enjoy.......

No comments:

Post a Comment