A blog about my favorite subject, female to male strapon sex. It may also cover femdom crossdressing pegging and bisexuality.

About Me

My photo
A bisexual guy who is into strapon m/f sex or pegging. I am also into crossdressing and erotic art.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Some artsy pegging pics

A nice photo exploring the bisexual aspect to pegging. 




I love this photo because it shows the paradoxical nature of strapon sex and that is that it is sex without using (standard) sexual organs, at least not in its purist form.




This is just a nice super large dildo picture. I love the nice juxtaposition of the limp male member submitting to the huge plastic dong.
As always thoughtful comments are wanted and appreciated.
Enjoy......

1 comment:

  1. I love the pic too of the large didlo and his limp dick, although usually I am pretty hard, love the feel of getting pegged!!

    ReplyDelete